Standing desks offer health benefits and increased movement throughout the workday. Our selection of height adjustable standing desks operate with electric, gas lift, and crank height adjustability, allowing you to move between seated and standing work positions easily. T2B offers a wide selection of height adjustable standing desks, from L-shaped to small computer desks. All T2B office furniture is beautifully designed and built to last.
The Benefits of Height Adjustable Standing Desks
Adjustable height standing desks offer many benefits and have become increasingly popular for professionals and office designers shopping for furniture. If you’re considering a height adjustable desk, here are some of the main attractions:
- You can quickly move between a sitting and standing position in a single workstation.
- You can customize the desk height to your body for an ergonomic position while standing.
- Standing desks offer increased health benefits.
- Sit stand desks help support improved posture.
What to Look for in an Adjustable Height Standing Desk
Adjustable height desks come in a vast and varied selection to suit a wide range of needs. For example, you can upgrade your workspace with a sit-stand workstation. Or, you can find an L-shaped standing desk with file storage or a minimalist height adjustable standing desk with cable management for a clean, modern look.
If you still love your current sitting desk, you can use a desk converter to provide to transform your current desk into a sit-stand desk. Adjustable monitor mounts can be simply and easily clipped onto your existing desk.
When shopping for a height adjustable standing desk, here are some factors to consider:
- Style: Standing desks come in modern, traditional, minimalist, rustic, and industrial styles.
- Desk Type: Height adjustable desks come in various desk types—L-shaped standing desks, executive standing desks, standing desk work stations with file storage, standing desk converters, etc.
- Material: Consider what material you would like your desktop and standing desk frame to be. Do you want solid wood, high-density laminate, MDF with a veneer finish?
- Operation Mechanism: Choose how you want to operate your desk—hand crank manual desk, gas lift, or electric standing desk?
- Desk Features: Some desks offer special features like preset heights, a keyboard tray, desired height range, or compatibility with an existing desk. Prioritize the features that matter most to you.
- Weight Capacity: What do you plan to keep on the desktop of your workstation? Look for a standing desk that can accommodate that weight.
- Desk size: Executive desks are great for offices with more room. Compact standing desks fit the bill for small spaces.
Why Buy a Standing Desk from T2B?
We offer a lifetime guarantee and unparalleled customer service. All office furniture from T2B is beautifully crafted and built to last. We’re here to help you create a space where great work can happen.